Tuesday, August 2, 2016

I am back after 3 weeks. Talked with Trever last night and made me want to get back on a plane. He worked from home yesterday. Has an appointment with the infectious disease doctor today. Sure hope his numbers are down enough so that he can get the knee joint replacement. He is sure that surgery will be easier than the first one. I never have a problem going west but coming back gets me really out of sorts. I tend to sleep more when I need to be up and moving & I'm not hungry @ meal time and then I could eat a bear @ 10:00 o'clock. That I try not to do because I have really weird dreams when I eat late. I'm not sure what cards I have shown you so please bear with me. I made a couple of cards yesterday for August birthdays but still need to get my swap cards done. Here's a card Denise did for one of our shoe box get togethers. We colored the back of the vellum on the butterfly. I love that technique and hardly ever use it. Love the soft colors on this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment