Thursday, March 31, 2016

I made this background  using a grunge stamp.  This stamp  set is terrible.  I  could not get it stamped with out a shadow.  I ended up cutting the  rubber way back on each stamp.  Two minuses  for StampinUp, I have trouble sticking their stamps on acrylic blocks and their cling stamps are not cut  to prevent the shadows.  Don't know how much card stock I have ruined because of these problems.Next time I order from Amazon I am going to get a Tombo Mono Sand Eraser.  I believe it was Jennifer McGuire that said she has been successful in using it to remove the shadows.  Shoe box S
at. and my cards are done.  A first  for  me!!  Looks like I should have taken a black pen and brought the stem up to meet the flower.  Too late.  It was mailed a long time ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment