Monday, February 9, 2015

Remember Rudy?  On of my all time challenges that I thought I could never pull off? Yes, I drug my feet for 2 years and in 2014 I thought this is the year that I am going to tackle that project. A short time member of the Auxiliiary said he would do it but then after a few months he brought it bak to me and said he was ill and would not be able to do it.   The rooster and  some of the nails etc. were given to me by Pam who made one several years ago.  I painted mine barn red and got to work.  I had to us a dremel because the wood was so hard that I could not hammer it in.  drill, hammer, drill hammer.  I stopped counting after 40 hours and Joe was starting to grumble about the stuff on the dining room table.  I had all the nails, tacks etc. organized and lined up what's the problem??  He sold yesterday and I did not have to require back ground checks or adoption papers because I know the person who purchased him.   Now I have mixed emotions, Joe kept saying I should bring him home.  Oh well, maybe on to a butterfly.

1 comment:

  1. Thought for a minute you were going to tell us Joe bought it for you as a surprise!

    ReplyDelete