Tuesday, October 7, 2014

No cards to post today.  I have been working on some  things for the gift shop or Bazaar.  I did these candles.  I have done these before for Thanksgiving centerpieces.  I have also used candy corn as the  filler and popcorn unpopped of course. Hum coffee beans would hold  up better probably and smell good too! I bought this burlap  on a roll @ Walmart, I  bought the beads @ the bead show cheap. I  strung them on stretchie cord and tied it tight.  The next one is three layers which is hard to see in  the photo.

Can't think what the first layer is called so I will say material used in some belts, second layer is tan  and the grograin ribbon on top.  the gold is a  button.

My cold is better and I have a little more energy this morning so I need to play catch up today!

No comments:

Post a Comment