Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Here's a birthday card I made for Lorraine.  She's one terrific lady whom I admire a lot.  I finally put all my 12x12 paper in one place, sorta in color families.  I have vowed to use more printed  paper but we will see if that really happens,  This die  is the largest of the Fancy Ribbon Threader.  I don't think I have ever used a die with DS paper.  Any way I like the way this turned out.  I have received some really great cards recently and I am pleased that the ladies have allowed me to post them here.  The main reason I started this blog was because a friend talked me into it & sharing creativity is really what it ids all about.  I made a couple of Christmas cards yesterday, trying to see what I want to do this year.  Can this really be me??? No last minute crunch to get my cards out by Dec. 1st.  UN HEARD OF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment