Monday, July 7, 2014

Good Morning:

Cataract day on  my right eye.  Yesterday was very productive and on Thurs. we will see our grandson Alex.  he is headed to Houston and will be stopping by.  Joe's making his delicious ribs and Creme de Mint brownies are a must.  He will be going to Afganistan for 9 month so say some prayers, rattle the beads or whatever.  I'm trying not to think about it.
I am in two shoe box groups and 2 swaps and I get incredible cards from these ladies.  I have ask if it is OK for me to show some of their cards and they all said yes.  Soooooo, here's the first one.  Ginnie sent this one for our swap.  The bakground is paper and then she cut strips on navy and red and adhered them on top.  Absolutely amazing. Thanks Ginnie for allowing me to show your beautiful card.

No comments:

Post a Comment