Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I made this get well card yesterday. I made several attempts @ my smaller swap card but did not come up with anything that I liked so it's back to the drawing board today. I am already late as it is due the 1st. of the month. I have 23 days to get my second swap card in the mail. Maybe I will meet that deadline! This saying is from SU Curvy verses. There are some nice sayings in this set that I don't use much. I'll have to remember it & use this set more. I am not sure I like the Bakers twine on the card but decided to leave it alone since I had so much trouble coming up with a good design, The poppy stamp is Hero Arts and the background is a Rubbernecker cling. Their stamps really stamp well & works great with my Fiskars stamp thingie. I can't think of the name of it, but it is a large platform and has sponge legs on each corner. Once I figured out that you need to press down firmly on the middle to get a good I use it a lot for large stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment