Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I have a ton of thank you cards to make so I think I will work on that today after I shovel out the house. I am interviewing maids. I just want someone to dust and clean the shower. The shower is not a big problem but getting on a ladder to dust a number of things in this house is something I will do but not when I am home alone humm that would make a good movie wouldn't it! I have no cards to show you today so I am showing you the quilt that we raffled off @ the bazaar. I got a call @ 1:00 on Sun. that the winner had been notified & we needed to find a place to give it to her @ 2:00. yikes! I had not even been in the shower. We agreed to meet @ the Point and since we could not get into the main building I decided we should take the picture @ Stonehedge. Good advertising for the Point. This is the only quilt that I have ever wanted, it truly is a work of art!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I hope it brought a couple thousand dollars at auction?

    ReplyDelete