Monday, September 10, 2012

Here's a card I did for the VA guys. Not exactly my best color choice. The dark green paper is from Marvy and I used every scrap I had left. I put down a couple of green distress inks and some yellow, misted it and then covered a tag. I can't find my craft sheet so I used waxed paper. You can also use butcher paper. I then misted the tag with some glimmer mist I made. I used equal parts of alchol and distilled water and added some powdered pearl-x. This doesn't show up on my picture but it is just like the real stuff. The dragon fly is an unmounted stamp that I bought @ the first convention I attended.

1 comment:

  1. I think your color choices are great, Linda! That embossing folder is a good choice with the dragonflies .... around bubbling water. TFS, Celia

    ReplyDelete