Sunday, January 8, 2012

MIA


I have been MIA for a week. We sold our house 2 days after Christmas so we made a quick trip to Indiana to see what is available there. We had to be out of our house on Jan. 23 YIKES!! We found one house that we would consider and started home on Fri. thinking that we would rent here and make another trip to Ind. in a month or so to find a house. On the way home we got a call from our realtor stating that our buyers buyer had backed out of the deal so we are not homeless after all. I know that I am going to go through my stamping stuff and be ready the next time.

Here's a card I made with a stamp I got in our shoe box exchange. The embossing folder is one I bought when we visited our son in Thousand Oaks Ca. I took a 3 minute walk to Michaels.Located just out side their gated community. We would all die for a store like that at the Rim. Lots of stuff I have never seen @ Michaels in this area. Any way this embossing folder is one of 4 that I bought while there. The folder is called Paper Lace II. It has 2 5x7 embossing folders & 2 4.25 x 5.75 folders. I love the design. I think the "need a lift" is perfect for a get well card.

Patty & Dave had a bug and they were kind enough to share with us so I am running on low level fuel. Hopefully we will both be better in a day or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment