Thursday, July 21, 2011



We had shoe box on Sat. and the theme was clouds. Here's a card I did. I love the clouds with that embossing folder. I learned this fold from Celia, even though I can't remember what it is called. You can free hand the clouds or be chicken like me and find a pattern on the net. I have had this saying for a long time. I think it works well for get well cards. Here's inside and out. Can you see the clouds in the background on the front? I took a dobber and Moonlight White ink and just used a circular motion and then feathered it out. The other card I made I did the same thing. It shows better.

2 comments:

  1. Hello! This is Judi Beran from Comanche Trace although I am in Colorado for the summer. Your cards inspire me. I especially like this one with the texture. I just got a Big Shot and am looking for ways to use it. I hope you are keeping cool. See you in the fall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is called a Joy Fold, Linda, and if I'm not mistaken, you can look up Resources in SplitCoastStampers and search just the Joy Fold cards for more. Your clouds are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete