Wednesday, June 22, 2011

swap card


Here's my swap card for June. I have had this "birthday" stamp for a long time. Bought it in Oregon. The stamp store was in a house. Every room was filled with stamps, stacked everywhere. Not necessarily the same stamp in each stack. Some might think it was a stampers dream when in reality it was overwhelming. It's the only stamp I bought. It is made by Paper Inspirations. The iris is a SU retired set that I will never part with. It's a set of 4 and my friend Denise, who is in one of my shoe boxes, showed me how to use markers to color the stamps and it looks sorta like water coloring. I did that on this stamp. Can't see the colors very well in the picture but I think it is pretty.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a beauty! I like your texturing with the embossing folder, too.

    ReplyDelete