Tuesday, March 29, 2011

card class


Here's another card we made in card class Celia showed us this card fold in one of our shoe boxes. I'm not sure what it is called. It is simple but seems to wow people. The paper is not red, not orange just a paper that appealed to me. Can you believe I had the ribbon in my stash and it went very well. The flowers are a Heartfelt Designs that I got @ the last convention I attended. I bought the Spellbinders die that matches. DON'T BOTHER! No matter how I try the die never matches the stamped image. I put the die over the stamped image and think I have it right but no, it never works, I'll use the die & the stamps, just not together! The ink I used is fired brick. I stamped off and it really is a match to the paper.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like this might be a Joy Fold card, Linda. And thanks for the info on the Spellbinders die that DOESN'T match the stamp set. I can save myself a little frustration and confusion. Don't need any more of that .... :)

    ReplyDelete