Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Best of the bunch!


Today I am showing the last of the 4 cards we made in my card class. I love it! I used to do this technique a lot and sorta forgot about it until I saw one on Split Coast. I love that Marina Mist and I used Barely Banana. Can't figure out why they did away with that color. Anyway, this card was made using Fast and Fabulous set. I stamped on white cs the flower and then stamped the petals. I laid a piece of vellum over the image and stamped the flower just slightly off. I am not sure how it shows but it is a soft and pretty look I think. This would be a nice sympathy card. Hummmm I will work on that as I am making some cards for the Sunshine committee @ the point.

1 comment:

  1. OMG! I am SO CASEing you on this one! I have an order for eight sympathy cards and I have the box finished but I couldn't figure out something that would blow her away. This is it! And I even have the velum and Barely Banana .... oh!!! I have REAMS of the Soft Subtles yet to break into!!! SCORE! You're my hero!

    ReplyDelete