Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Elements of Style stamp set


Good Morning!

I had to have this stamp set and have never used it until Sunday when I was designing a card for my shoe box group. I am using it on Tues. and really like how it turned out, however, yesterday I made a card that I like just as much. I stamped the background with mulled lavender and then stamped the flower with dusty concord ink. The tag is fancy tags by Spellbinders. I used the fancy swirls from that same set and off stamped with dusty concord and just hit the bottom edge on the inside of the card. Next I am going to try to use the hummingbird on a card. Lots of ways to use this stamp set. Oh, I forgot to tell you that I stamped this flower and then began cutting it our to use as a mask whee! Decided to try to stamps the background and then just stamp the flower over it. I think it worked well and if you use a very light background you don't have to mask yipee!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful! I love this stamp set and your choice of the concord purple is really gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete