Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Baja Breeze & Very Vanilla




Here's a clear stamp from a set put out by Hero Arts. I really like all the flowers in this set, got it home and thought what ever am I going to do with these flowers. Made a cute birthday card that was quick & easy. I really resisted the urge to use Crumb Cake instead of Very Vanilla, just love that color combo. I'm back and hopefully this is "new & improved" version of the post I made earlier today. I thought the card was too plain so I colored the center of the flower using my new found tool, the blender pen, using Baja Breeze. Not much of an improvement so I added the rhinestone. I played around with ribbon but decided to send as is. I am using this as my swap card for this month. Here's the inside of the card, another funky flower

1 comment:

  1. This reminds me of the flower in the Hostess set "Time Well Spent" ..... maybe I'll have to create that for my Shoebox contribution for next month. This is really beautiful, Linda! I love the use of the nesties, too!

    ReplyDelete