Sunday, October 10, 2010

I'm back!!


We arrived home yesterday.

We had a great time in spite of the 7 inches of rain we received on Tues. & Wed. We slopped through the rain on Mon., Tues. & Patty & I went shopping on Wed. It was supposed to rain even more on Thurs. so Joe & I opted to leave a day early. We went to Jamestown & Old Town in spite of the rain. We gave our tickets to Patty & Dave to Williamsburg because it was to clear up on Fri. Since we had to give our time share up @ 10:00 on Fri. we decided to hit the road.

Apparently everyone and their brother goes to Virginia & West Va. in the fall. Two places we stopped Joe had to unhook because all the spaces they had available were back ins.

We were to stop in Natchitoches, La. A while back there was an article in the Kerrville paper about it. Sounded like fun. Apparently, a lot of people thought so. because when we got there about 4:30 the park was full as were all the other parks in the area. After almost running out of gas (no stations out in the boonies) we finally found a campsite at 8:00 o'clock @ night. Maybe next time!

I am loving the fall weather.

Here's another fall card.

1 comment:

  1. Oooooooooo! You'll have to tell me about that feather when we see each other on Tuesday. I have some leaf stamps to give you, too .... Sherry and I are in love with this shade of green here on your card!

    ReplyDelete